This weekend, there were TWO showers for baby Jake. The first was Saturday and was hosted by my mother-in-law, Karen. It was just lovely and so much fun. I don't have pictures yet, but will post when I get them.
The second was today and was hosted by my aunt, Tricia, and my cousins, Courtney and Cameron. It was so beautiful and so much fun, as well. Here are pictures from today.
Thanks for these WONDERFUL showers! We are DEFINITELY ready for baby Jake, now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow! That shower for you looked like it was for a pretty special baby! Wish I could have been there to celebrate and laugh...(because Im sure there was laughing)and see all the adorable things you got for that sweet bundle of JOY that will be here soon! I cant wait! See you soon!! Again So sorry I missed it!
Had so much fun hanging out with you yesterday! Love you and can't wait to meet Jake any day now!
Post a Comment