I have never seen anything the likes of these feet. They've been swollen for the past few months but they've gone to a whole new, terrifying level over the past 2 days.
They're swollen from my toes all the way up to my calves! And trust me when I tell you they look even worse in person. (and please pardon the ugly, unkempt toes. I can't reach them to save my soul and I'm too embarrassed at this point to subject any poor salon worker to "pedicuring" them). John rubbed them last night which felt good at first, but it mostly hurt because of the pressure the extra fluid has built up. Only one way to relieve these achy pups! Jake Estill!! Come ooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnn doooooown!!!!!
Have you EVER?
I feel like I also need to add that the normal culprits of such severe swelling (high blood pressure, dehydration, too much sodium, etc...) are not to blame here. I guess I'm just lucky.

1 comment:
Good LORD!!!
Post a Comment