
My sweet Jake,
Our journey together began at around 8am December 31, 2010 with two little blue lines. (Well, technically, it began about 6 weeks before that, but I didn't know you were there!) When Daddy and I learned you were in my tummy, we had never been more happy in our lives and we had never wanted anything more. Not one single thing more than to be your Mama and Daddy. Then, when we heard your little heart beat for the first time, our hearts just grew and grew. How lucky I am to be the mommy because I am the one who got to experience, first hand, God's greatest miracle, the gift of life. I got to feel you move, which was my very favorite thing. You went from butterfly to kick boxer and I loved each and every movement you made. I got to feel you grow. I got to have you as my companion all day, every day! And I got to experience the million other signs, big and small, that you were growing inside me for 9 months. They have been the greatest months of my life. Daddy got to feel and see you move from the outside and this made him so happy! He read to you often which made you squirm with delight. We pray that God brings you into our arms a healthy baby boy, Jake. That is our only prayer.
I loved you from the moment I saw those little lines and that love grows every day. It has grown into a love that is so big and so deep that I don't even know how to describe it other than to say that, my sweetheart, you won't live one day on this Earth without it. Not ever.
Soon, we'll begin the next part of our journey together and I know this love for you will grow much bigger than I can even imagine.
We are ready for you, darling angel. See you soon.
Love,
Mama



4 comments:
That is precious! I am in tears:)
I will be praying for you tomorrow!!!
so so sweet! can't wait to meet that precious boy tomorrow!!!
we will be thinking of you and can't wait to meet that little baby boy
Post a Comment