Okay, I'm going private. I figure there's a reason I keep questioning myself about it, so I'm just going to trust my gut.
I tried taking moderate privacy measures, blocking copying of my pictures, taking our full names off of the title page, and making the site unsearchable in google and other search engines, but none of it has worked. The pictures can still be copied and you can find us on google. I googled my name and my blog came up and, worse, I googled Jake's name and my blog came up. That doesn't sit well with me. A 3 month old should not be "googleable".
I am going private effective 1/1. If you want to continue reading, please leave a comment at the bottom of this post with your email address or email me your email address (hannaestill@gmail.com). As I said before, as a fellow blog stalker, I love that people read, so don't be shy.
(I heard from several people in response to my last post, so, if you've already let me know, you don't have to do it again.)
11/29/11
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I blog stalk you!!! :) And, I agree... babies should not be "googleable"!
ChristaHarderPhotography@gmail.com
I love your blog! I have a 3 month old baby girl so I also blog stock people with babies the same age as mine :)
I hope to keep following
sgarrett789@gmail.com
I would love to continue reading your blog! Your posts always make me laugh and I think Jake is adorable!!
bellabrowndesigns@gmail.com
Thanks, y'all! I'm glad you're reading. I'll be sure to include your email addresses when I send the "invite" or whatver it is. :)
stephanie.thain@gmail.com
Hanna, I too would love to continue to follow your blog. I so enjoy your posts. Frankie
anlindler@gmail.com
I love reading your blog so keep me in the loop :)
Post a Comment