10/11/11

Stuffed Sausage

I gained 37 pounds during my pregnancy.  That's a lot, especially considering that I'm only 5' 2".  I have lost 30, so far. I attribute the loss to breastfeeding, daily walks with Jake, and keeping busy around the house. Plus I think a lot of my pregnancy weight was water weight, which goes away quickly anyway. This is by no means a brag post, as I have a long way to go before I am at my goal weight. Just wanted to note that I'm pretty proud of myself.


I'm now able to wear my pre-pregnancy jeans (one pair of them, anyway...the others will be a while longer). They're tight and I may look like a stuffed sausage, but my fat ass FITS in them, and that's good enough for me!

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Go Hanna!!!!! That is awesome girl!!!! I hope I drop mine that quickly!