10/12/11

The Saddest Pumpkin in the Patch

So this idea came from pinterest.  The pictures there were of happy babies.  Not this baby of mine.  No.  No.  He did NOT appreciate me and Aunt TT putting him in this pumpkin one bit.
"What are y'all DOING?!"

"Seriously, what are you doing to me?"

"Oh, my God, they've gone crazy."

"Somebody call DSS!"

 

"I'm all alone here with two crazy women who won't
stop LAUGHING at me!  This is not funny!"

 
"Please, SOMEBODY!"
 
"S..."


"O..."


"S........."
 

4 comments:

Tricia said...

I am dying!!! Now the whole world will know how "unstable" we really are!!!!
Thank goodness Baby Jake won't remember any of this "abuse"!!!
Had such a fun day!
I LOVE YOU!!!

Shelby said...

I have WET my pants....seriously! This needs to be framed...IMMEDIATELY! Ya'll really are nothing but a bunch of "banty roosters" who have flown the coop. COOCKOOKACHOOO!!!

Cameron said...

HAHAHAHA! This made my day! Hysterical! And yes y'all are nothing but a bunch of banty roosters! hahahaha! love it!

Mrs. Montjoy said...

Oh my goodness that is so cute! Anna and I were looking at the pics and Anna got upset and said "He is stuck! Get him out mommy!"--- SO SWEET!