Jake and I left Sunday morning to spend the day and night with Nana, Papa, Jean, Conner, and Charlie. We had a blast! My dad grilled filets (out of this world, of course) and supper was fantastic. This mama even enjoyed a couple of beers and a glass of wine! Jake got to meet Nana the Great for the first time, and she was in love. It never gets old hearing how beautiful he is!
Monday, Jake and I met Carene for lunch and had a great visit then headed to Megan's house for a visit before heading back home.
It was so much fun seeing my friends and family and I gained a lot of confidence having a little road trip with Jake under my belt. It didn't hurt that my angel slept the whole way there and the whole way back (even through my wretched singing!).
I am so proud of him for adjusting so well to being in a new place and spending so much time in the car. The transition was seamless for him there and once we got back home. I know this may change when he gets older and is more aware of his surroundings, but I'm still very proud of him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Proud of you Jake Jake! I LOVED seeing you even for a minute last Thursday:)
Post a Comment