I am thinking about making my blog private. I love that friends, family, and acquaintances read, I'm just worried about the online predators that we all know are out there. I'm sure there's nothing to worry about, but better safe than sorry.
If I decide to make it private, you can continue reading, just send me your email address and I'll send you an email which will give you ongoing access to my blog.
Again, I love that people read it, so don't be shy about letting me know if you're interested in continuing to follow the blog. (I'm a blog stalker myself! hee hee)
If you're interested, please give me your email address in the comments section of this post or send it to me at
I haven't quite made up my mind, but, if I change to private, it will be at the new year.
Hanna
10/31/11
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
happy halloween to little jake!!!
and yes of course i want to be able to view your blog!
camerontanderson@gmail.com
I found your blog just a few weeks before you had Jake after looking up things for pregnancy.. I love seeing new pictures of your cute little man.
ha oops. karly_marie_567@hotmail.com
shelbyearnst@gmail.com
ginnyplayer@gmail.com
phthain@gmail.com
stephanie.thain@gmail.com
courtneymolony@gmail.com
Post a Comment