10/11/11

Jake - 7 Weeks

Jake is 7 weeks old today!

  • He's eating 4 1/2 to 5 oz every 2 1/2 to 3 hours during the day.
  • He's growing so fast and so big.  According to our scale, he already weighs 13 1/2 lbs!!!
  • For the past two nights, he's only had one middle of the night feeding.  YAY!!!!!  I'll celebrate more if we have another couple of nights like this.  Then I'll know it wasn't just a fluke.
  • He's so happy in the mornings and has been more content for the rest of the day lately.
  • He's still on the eat, wake, sleep pattern during the day.  LOVING it.
  • His personality is emerging more and more and he is so funny and SO sweet.
  • His smile completely melts my heart.  I can't wait until I can capture one on film to share.

Peekaboo!!

my favorite spot, Mama's chest

at Megan's yesterday

1 comment:

Courtney said...

alot of those faces look like you!...but that last pic looks just like HENRY!!!!