7/25/11

I'm Just Sayin'...

I grew up in a very small town called Dacusville in a secluded house in the country.  On a hot day, you might have found Shelby and me outside, in the buff, taking turns squirting ourselves and each other with the hose pipe.  What fun!

me on such a day

OH! How I long for the days of  unbridled "nekkid" freedom now as I sit in my house, pregnant as all get out, about to BURN SLAP UP!  The air conditioner isn't doing the trick and, I swear, if we didn't have neighbors, I would relive these glory days right in our front yard!  (or, at the very least, walk around the house in my birthday suit)

I'm just sayin'...

2 comments:

Shelby said...

Love this!

1.) Where did you get this photo?
2.) Notice the T-Ball on the right?
3.) Notice the pogo stick on the left?
4.) The picture of the yard and driveway bring back so many sweet memories!!!

hanna said...

I know! The photo was in the book Deb made for me and I did notice the t-ball and the pogo stick! We had so much fun!