7/17/11

Greenville Baby Shower

Saturday was the day of our first baby shower.  My sisters and four of my best friends were the perfect hostesses and my parents were so sweet to have it at their house.  The shower was just beautiful.  The food spread was gorgeous and I can't believe all the gifts!  We got so many thoughtful and special presents.  Jake is already SPOILED ROTTEN!  
I don't have any pictures of the food, guests, or gifts (way to go, Hanna), but here are a few I do have.

cute invitation!
Jean, Shelby, Hanna, Deb
diaper wreath made by sweet Jamie
me with the shower hostesses
(Jean, Shelby, Hanna, Megan, Ginny, Jamie, Carene)
Thanks to everyone who helped with the shower and to everyone who came!  I felt so loved all day and it means so much that all of you are so excited about Jake!

3 comments:

Cameron said...

how fun! great pics!

Tricia said...

So exciting! Such a fun and beautiful shower! Wish we could have been there! Yes, you ARE loved so much, and yes, Jake will be spoiled rotten, for sure!!!
LY!

Jean said...

It was so awesome! BTW I have tons on picures on my camera and will get those to you. I know you've got a great head start with all the things you got for Jake!! I love you.