5/30/11

Makin' My Rounds

I had THE BEST Memorial Day weekend in Greenville!

I started out Friday afternoon at Carene's and spent the afternoon with her and her sweet 2 year old, Anna.  Then Carene, Jena, and I stayed up until 1am just talking, laughing, and chit chatting away.  It was wonderful catching up with them and just having some much needed girl time.  I also loved getting to spend time with Anna.  She is sooo cute and growing so fast!

Saturday, I made my way to Woodruff to visit Megan and Jeremy and their 1 year old, Andrew.  We had a great afternoon and evening of catching up and laughing.  Megan is also pregnant, due August 1 (about a month before me), so we had a lot to talk about!  Andrew is just as cute as he can be! 

Sunday, I went to my parents' house and had a great visit.  If you know my dad, you know he LOVES to feed people.  He made homemade BBQ and ribs (enough to feed about 30 people...no joke) which were out of this world!  There are some things I won't eat unless my dad makes it, and ribs is one of these things.  SO GOOD!  Owen and his sweet girlfriend, Caitlin, came over for supper and it was so good to see them, too.  Deb had bought me 3 AWESOME maternity shirts which I love and Nana gave Jake some white, kid leather shoes for his baptism.  So precious.  As always, it was sooo nice to be home and visit with my family.

What a great weekend spent with two of my very best friends and my family.  I feel so blessed to have such wonderful people in my life whom I love so much and who love me so much, too. 

Thank you all for letting me stay with you and for such a great time!!!!!  (I am so mad at myself for not taking one single picture the whole weekend!)

As you can imagine, I am one tired prego.  I took about a 3 hour nap this afternoon and have enjoyed the day off with my sweet husband.  I love holidays!

No comments: