Today's topic is... IT'S WAAAY TOO HOT, WAAAY TOO SOON!
A little pregnancy symptom known as irritability is slowly making a come back and it's all thanks to this dern heat. I will be blaming everything on the heat from here on out. (foul mood? heat. swollen extremeties? heat. general discomfort? heat. irrational ranting? heat. heat. heat.)
I know that living in Columbia is great because it's only 2 hours to the beach one way and to the mountains the other way. But, in the heat of the summer, those respites may as well be 1000 miles away. I usually don't complain about the heat because there is absolutely nothing that can be done about it, but, now that I'm sporting 20+ extra pounds and will be uncomfortable anyway pretty soon, this may make for a pretty irritable me. Will we be seeing a return of Hormone Hanna? Let's hope not. Lord! I can't stand her!
So, if you need me over the next few months, you can find me "sittin' purdy" in the comfort of my AC or laid up with sweet little Lilly in the kiddy pool I'll soon be purchasing from Walmart. Sorry backyard neighbors! Not sure which will be worse for you, the view of my redneck pool or the view of my fat self in it. Either way, I'm sure you'll be fine. I will warn you now against any ugly stares in my direction...Hormone Hanna doesn't take too kindly to such.

2 comments:
You are a HOOT!!!
I think you should write a book about being pregnant in Cola.!!!
With your writing skills, it would no doubt be a hit!!!
Lunch soon?!!!
LOVE YOU!!!
ask Cam about the money spent on bringing people in to come up with that "clever" slogan!
Post a Comment