We are incredibly lucky to have so many people who want to give us things for Jake. We love it all, new and hand-me-down, and we appreciate it so, so much.
Yesterday, John's mom gave Jake a pair of his daddy's baby shoes. If you don't think I cried, you're crazy!
I can't wait to fill these with Jake's chubby feet and tiny toes!
Welcome to my blog! (named for The Beatles' song) This is where I keep records of my life and family because I never want to forget a thing and because it's important to me that Jake nad Hamp always have access to the details and memories of their childhood. It's also a great way for family and friends to keep up with us! Enjoy!
4 comments:
just precious!
those are so cute!
So sweet! I can just see little Jake sporting those!!!!
SO cute!!
Post a Comment