2/7/11

Dear Hormones...

Dear Hormones,
Exactly when do you expect to give Hanna back?  She has been MIA for going on 11 weeks now and I miss her.  I'm sure her husband and others in her life miss her as well.  You have replaced her with a moody, tired, and intolerant version of her former self and she has a very bad attitude.
I know you are a necessary evil and I know you will be rearing your ugly head for the next seven months, but when will it start to be more Hanna and less hormones instead of the current 95% hormones/5% Hanna ratio?
I hope I won't be waiting long for a response since, thanks to you, I have no patience.
Thank you.
Hormone Hanna

9 comments:

Courtney said...

bahaha!

Courtney said...

not laughing AT you....laughing at your blog post! :) love you!

Unknown said...

It was so great to see you last night! Dont worry! All of these crazy things happening to you is only temporary and totally worth it! COngrats Again! Hope to see you soon!

Cameron said...

hahah...you are too funny! at least the hormones didn't take your humor from you!
had fun at lunch today!
love you!

Shelby said...

hahahah!

Tricia said...

You are a hoot, Hanna!
You've just gotta keep laughing at yourself(when you're not biting John's head off!)!!!
Remember...this too shall pass, and it will be sooner than you think!
Thanks for meeting us for lunch!
We'll do it again SOON!
I LOVE YOU!!!

Lucas said...

Haha! Those darn hormones will make you feel a little crazy at times. I am still blaming them on my rants around the Lucas house:)

Anonymous said...

HEE, HEE. When are you going to be published? Between you and John your child will be a genius with the written word.

Anonymous said...

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Been there wrothe that letter...you are too funny!!