Baby's now the size of a lime!
Your fetus currently enjoys a 1:1 ratio between body and head, and has skin so transparent that blood vessels show right through it. But fingers and toes are no longer webbed, and hair follicles, tooth buds, and nail beds are forming -- setting up a significantly more attractive future.
I am glad to report that I continue to feel better and better every day. I am still pretty tired and a little moody, but even these symptoms are getting better each day. Although I am not nauseated anymore, I do have a bit of trouble eating, especially at night. For breakfast, lunch, and the snacks in between, I am doing fine, but when the sun goes down, NOTHING sounds good. I usually just make myself eat at least a bowl of cereal or something else really light.
My next doctors appointment is Feb. 21, a week from Monday. This will be another ultrasound and check up. After that, the only other ultrasound will be at week 20 when we find out the sex of the baby!!! I am having so much fun day dreaming of how to decorate the nursery and looking at baby clothes! Probably a good thing I can't buy anything yet!
Please continue to pray for the growth and health of our baby.
5 comments:
Yay! You're almost outta the 1st trimester:)
Love you!
You are moving right along! We will be thinking about you and your growing little lime!
Been smiling ever since ya'll shared the news and reading your updates make us smile even more! Can't wait to see our first grandchild. We love you. K&R
Hanna I am so happy for you and John! You are much like me, we got lots of practice with our nieces and nephews! You will be a natural!
Feb. 21st is getting closer and closer! I know that waiting for the next doctors appointment is grooling! I am so glad you are feeling better. :)
Post a Comment