WOOO HOOO! Today's appointment couldn't have gone better. Our little nugget measured TO THE DAY exactly what it should, 12 weeks and 3 days! 5.8 centimeters/about 2.3 inches from head to tail bone! The heart rate was, again, 174 bpm. Very strong, indeed! They could barely get the shots they needed because our little jumping bean was bouncing around like crazy! It's amazing that I can't feel a thing!
My next appointment is March 21 which will just be a doctor's visit. April 19 is the next ultrasound and when we'll find out the sex of this baby! The countdown is on!
After a ROUGH weekend with the meanest, most violent stomach bug I've ever had, I have to say I was relieved that everything went so well. They ran a test to see if I am still dehydrated from the virus and it turns out I am, so lots of water and gatorade on the menu for me! They say that you can be very, very sick but the baby is well protected. I was still worried though, so today made me feel a lot better.
I will now be telling anyone who cares or doesn't care, listens or doesn't listen, knows me or not! I may even be yelling it from my open car windows at strangers walking down the street!
WE'RE HAVING A BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Daa da da daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Here is Sweetness! Thank you, God!
2/21/11
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
woot woot!
i couldn't be smiling any bigger!
So happy for you and John. Can't wait for week 20!! Love to you both.
I'm so excited for ya'll!!
My guess is that your bean is a....GIRL!!!!!
Post a Comment