3/17/11

Who'd a Thunk It?

Who would have thought that the first item of clothing I would buy for our sweet angel would be a Gamecock onsie???!!!

This is what I got John for his birthday (tomorrow). Little Estill is due right before football season starts, so, even if we can't go to any games this year, we can dress wee one up while we watch from home. If it's a girl, we'll just stick a bow on her head and call it a day! This wouldn't be considered a present for John if I were a Gamecock fan, but I am not, so this is a generous gift. ;)

Clemson attire to come, I'm sure.  I guess when he/she gets old enough to choose, we'll just tie him or her down and ask if he/she loves Mama or Daddy the most.  That's normal and healthy, right?
(I am so sick of this he/she s***!)

2 comments:

Courtney said...

go ahead and prepare yourself...they always pull for their daddy's team. i am outnumbered in my house. ryan has already trained D to say "sha sha shocks!" (go gamecocks)

Cameron said...

too cute, but i must say i agree with you that it would be much cuter if the onsie was orange!