HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY AWESOME NEPHEW HENRY!!
Maybe it's the pregnancy hormones, but I am crying right now realizing that you're 4 years old!! I also cried when you were blowing out the candles of your Star Wars cake yesterday.
You are one of a kind, Henry. I could laugh all day long thinking about all the funny things you say and do. You are so smart and I hope you will embrace that as you get older and make the most of it. You are so rough and tumble but you are so sweet, too. So many times, you have stopped whatever we're doing just to look up at me and say, "Aunt Hanna? I love you." I love you too, buddy! More than you'll ever know.
HAVE FUN BEING 4! WHAT A BIG BOY!

1 comment:
Awww! So sweet. Henry and Manning are lucky little boys to have you as their aunt! I love you!
Post a Comment