3/21/11

16 Week Check Up

I had my 16 week check up today and everything went very well.  No ultrasound today, but I did get to hear the baby's heart beat.  Sweet music to my ears.  The rate was 140 beats per minute which is well within the normal range for this stage of the pregnancy, so I'm thrilled!  Weight gain is 4 lbs since my first visit on January 27, so that's good as well.
Dr. Jones answered all the questions I had and eased my mind about the cramping I've been having.  It's all part of feeling my uterus grow.  I can't sing enough praises about my doctor.  She's WONDERFUL!  She's young (in her 30's) and has very young children, so she understands it all.  She's a perfect mixture of fun and professional and I just couldn't trust her more. 
Now we just have to wait 4 weeks until we find out what we're having!!!!  I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

Please continue to pray that everything continues to go well.

Love to all!!!

1 comment:

Lucas said...

So glad its going so well! I feel like you are flying through! I am thinking a little woman is in that belly! Hopefully we will see you guys soon!

Sarah