3/23/11

Knocked-up, Pimply Faced Teenager

No, there is still no glowing skin to report.  There have even been a few pimples popping up in strange places like my chest, and (gasp) my belly!  (Sorry if this is too much information for you, but I'm not holding back on my blog about the not-so-glamorous bits of being pregnant!)

Not exactly a natural beauty over here to begin with, so I was looking forward to what I now call the "skin myth".  I told John it's a good thing God made me to live in this time of make up and hair dryers.  I would have had a hard time finding a man to even get me into this "condition" back in the day before all of our beauty advances were made.  I would have been one nappy headed, pimply faced ol' spinster!


Jokes aside, skin trouble and all, I must say that I feel beautiful, probably more beautiful than I've ever felt.  I love my changing body and I love myself.  Even the gross pimplies!

4 comments:

Jill said...

you are too funny! and, by the way, you are a true beauty inside and out!

hanna said...

thanks, Jill! :)

Cameron said...

you make me laugh! love you and your beautiful self!

Tricia said...

Yes, you ARE beautiful!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!