I'm pretty sure Ms. Bea cut Jake's hair. The "soul patch" is now a completely straight line. I know his hair is coming out rapidly, but hair does not fall out in a straight line like this. Even though it wasn't the most attractive little patch of hair, it wasn't hers to cut. Who cuts another person's baby's hair?? I couldn't figure out how to ask her since the language barrier is pretty big, so I'm just going to drop it, but, LORD, why would she take it upon herself to cut my baby's hair? Maybe he got something stuck in it or maybe she thought it was ugly, but you just don't do that. Good thing I like her so much!
 |
| before |
 |
| after. |
Let's face it, neither 'do' is gorgeous. Don't worry, Jake Jake, you won't always have a bald patch around your head, but I love it just the way it is. :)
3 comments:
Yes, it does look too straight to have just happened! I would be not too happy either!
Maybe you can use a sort of sign language to make it very clear that you do NOT want scissors near your baby's hair again!
Regardless, he's still one of the prettiest babies ever!!!!
Oh no.....I would be angry!!
I AM!!!
Post a Comment