So Jake got called a "she" two times today after church when we were out to eat!
As John said, it probably had a lot to do with the outfit he was wearing, but I love dressing him in these sweet clothes while he's still a baby. I know he'll be dressing like a true little boy in no time and I just can't help myself in the meantime.
This one's a hand me down and I love it. I don't think he looks like a girl! Little girls don't wear clothes with cars and trucks, but I guess one could argue (my husband, for example) that little boys don't wear "outfits that look like dresses and ruffled collars".
Bless him. That's okay, Jake. You are handsome in whatever you wear.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Um, yes you are handsome my little man ESPECIALLY in such a cute outfit worn by BOTH your big cousins:)
I LOVE YOU!!!
Happy New Year:)
I love how you dress Jake and if I had a little boy he would be dressed in the same type clothes!!! Don't worry I got " boy or girl?" from a stranger the other day. Before I could answer his wife said "look at all the pink, what do you think?!". ;). - Rachael
He's adorable no matter what he wears!!! LOVE HIM!
Ummm did they not see the TRUCKS on the front of the outfit!!!! UUUGGGHH I hate when people do that....just like when you are pregnant and they look at your huge belly before they look at you, drives me crazy!!!
Post a Comment