1/2/12

Day Trip to Charleston

I took advantage of the day off work and headed down to Chucktown with Jake to visit the Earnst's for the day.  We had a great time hanging out and laughing at our little boys.
Henry loves to "hold" "baby Jake"!
Henry is one of the funniest 4 year olds you'll ever meet.  He has lots of questions about Jake.  "Aunt Hanna, baby Jake has zero teeth.  Why?"  "Aunt Hanna, why does baby Jake have legs if he can't walk?" "Aunt Hanna, how is baby Jake my cousin AND he's a baby?"  "Aunt Hanna, when baby Jake has a birthday party can I come and can it be at my house?"  to name a few.  CUTER THAN WORDS.
Manning loves to hug him 
Manning has a lot to "say" about him, too.  "baby?" "baby?" "baby?" "baby sleep?"  "baby!"  "baby?"

Love you all so much!  Thanks for letting us come down!  

1 comment:

Shelby said...

I didn't realize he asked those questions and I am cracking up!!! We LOVED every minute of and it can't wait to get my hands on that chunk of love again:) Henry kept saying last night how he reaaaallly wishes baby Jake could have spent the night. And while we were eating supper, Brad said he wishes ya'll could have stayed. It's clear we all 4 LOVE YOU!!!