1/12/12

A New Attitude

Week 2 of our new schedule is almost over and I am feeling a lot better.  It's, of course, still very tough to be away from Jake so much, but it is what it is, so the only thing I can do is change my attitude.  I needed time to adjust and now we're trucking forward.
It's actually nice being back in the office with more "human interaction" and a professional atmosphere which I enjoy.  (that's not to say that I won't be completely over the moon if they send us back home)
I'm getting used to getting up super early and staying up a little later than usual.  I'm in a routine of pumping at work (a funny story in itself...the lactation room is at the front of all the cubicles, so everyone can see me enter and leave with all my gear and there's no doubt they can hear me pumping away while I'm in there.  oh, well!)

Most importantly, Jake is as happy and smiley and bouncy as he can be.

No comments: