We took Jake to get his casts removed yesterday and they were so pleased with how well they worked. I can tell a big difference in his feet and how he bares weight on them.
I go back with him in two weeks so they can show me how to tape them. I'll tape them occasionally and we'll continue the stretches we've been doing. We'll see them again in 6 months.
They don't feel that he'll need anything further than this!! YAY! I can't believe how well he handled having casts on both of his legs for a week. He was even really brave when they sawed them off! I was nervous, though, and was ready to pounce if they so much as scratched him with that saw!
He also saw Dr. Bagley as a follow up for his ear infection. The one they treated is better, but now he has one in his other ear. So 10 more days of antibiotics for Jake!
He doesn't seem to be bothered by the ear infections or the medicine, so that's great.
1/28/12
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a brave little boy you have!! And a true trooper! Glad the casts worked!! -Rachael
Post a Comment