4/9/11

Spring Training

Last night, we got to get in some practice time with little miss Durham! Courtney and Ryan had a function downtown and I was so glad they thought to ask us to babysit for the evening!  D and I took a walk, ate dinner, had bath time, watched Mickey Mouse Club, played and then we read, read, read!  Sweet girl LOVES her books!  She was delivered to my house with a complete library!  How cute!  I've got to mention that she's not even 2 years old and knows all of her letters, numbers, colors and animals!  Pretty genius if you ask me!  She was soooo good and soooo sweet.  I had so much fun!



Courtney!  I can't believe we used to play together at this age and now we're all grown up and babysitting eachother's children! 
Hope to get to do it again really soon!  Love you, Durham!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

that last pic is hilarious! i know she had a blast with yall! thanks again so much! we will definitely do it again soon :)

Cameron said...

love it!!! can't wait till i can babysit your little snookem! love you!

Lucas said...

She is so adorable! I am glad you got some practice...but then again...you get tons of practice with all our youngins. Can't wait for it to be your turn this go round. You look great by the way!