As I've said, I am feeling great these days. My only complaint has been that I can't sleep. I fall asleep with no problem, but I am in a pattern of waking up and staying up for hours unable to get comfortable enough to fall back asleep (mostly due to achy hips).
I now require no less than 2 king pillows, a regular pillow, and a wedge pillow stuffed under and around me in order to sleep. It's cumbersome and it doesn't even work.
I heard about a pregnancy pillow called the Leachco Back 'N Belly Pillow and decided to give it a try. It came yesterday!
It swallows me whole and John calls it a body bumper (like bumper cars) because it doesn't allow him to get anywhere near me once I'm tucked in, but it is VERY comfortable. My hips still hurt last night, but I was much more comfortable than I have been and I'm thinking the hip pain should start to subside after a few more nights with this puppy.
(I opted for the ad picture sparing you all a glimpse of me in the pillow, as I do not look this pretty when I sleep and I certainly don't don silk PJ's.)
Happy sleeping, everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That is huge! Funny but I am glad you are getting some rest!
You are a HOOT! So glad your "Body Bumper" came and you can now get some much-needed rest!!!
Post a Comment