For the last hour, I have been seething with anger about nothing less than cereal. CEREAL!
I buy John one kind and me, another. This morning I go to pour myself a bowl of said MY cereal and found that my husband had decided to eat all but about 10, count 'em 10, morsels! Not enough to even cover the bottom of the bowl and only about 4 bites!
#1. Why leave any at all?
and most importantly,
#2. WHY EAT MY CEREAL!?
Now, while I realize that this is a ridiculous thing to sweat, much less blog about, this should serve as a lesson to everyone NOT TO MESS WITH A PREGNANT LADY'S FOOD. Period.
There. I feel better.
And, John, I love you, but don't do it again or I will bite your fingers off.
Love,
Hanna
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
hahaha...too funny! but the sad part is, i'm like this with MY food and i'm not even pregnant!
Hanna Banana! You were like that with your candy when you were 3 years old, so don't blame it on pregnancy!!!
Poor John! Be easy on the old boy now!
I LOVE YOU!!!
crazy hormones!!
Post a Comment