Baby's now the size of a sweet potato!
Baby's become amazingly mobile (compared to you, at least), passing the hours yawning, hiccupping, rolling, twisting, kicking, punching, sucking, and swallowing. And baby is finally big enough that you'll soon be able to feel her movements.
(Cute comparison, huh? Like the hair? gross.)
How far along? 18 weeks!
Total weight gain: 5 lbs
Sleep: not so much (notice the time of this blog)
Favorite moment this week: John talking to the baby through my tummy. so cute.
Movement: no
Symptoms: achy hips at night, occasional swollen feet
Symptoms I DON'T have: a lot. feeling great.
Food cravings: sour candy
Food aversions: none, trust me
Gender: 18 days to go! I can't stand it!!
Labor Signs: too early
Belly Button in or out? in, but it's starting to flatten out a little bit.
What I miss: sleep (I know, I know "just wait 'til the baby comes")
What I am looking forward to: finding out the sex of baby and feeling movement
Weekly Wisdom: Don't compare yourself to other women, their pregnancies, or their bumps. Everyone is different.
Milestones: I ordered a pregnancy pillow this week, and it should be here in a few days! I'm excited and I hope it will help me sleep better.
I really am feeling great these days and I'm loving being pregnant. I can't believe how time is flying!
And here is "Le Boomp" this week. (sweet nickname from my dad)
And I'm going to wear the same thing each time so I'll know the clothes won't make a difference in how it looks.
4/1/11
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Precious little "Leboomp"! You look beautiful, Hanna! Enjoyed our lunch outing yesterday! I LOVE YOU!!!
You look so cute! I love the photo idea!
i need to see you and your leboomp very soon!
love you!
You are looking fab! I'm so excited to read about your progress each week. i can't wait to see if it's a girl or boy cousin to add to the group!
Post a Comment