I am now finally able to start buying baby stuff (within limits, of course)! I am so happy that I was able to go ahead and order the crib bedding I've had picked out for so many weeks. I found it at babybedding.com and made a few tweeks to the design. There are some other accessories that I registered for at that site that will look so cute in the nursery!
I can't wait for sweet baby Jake to sleep all through the night from the very beginning in his new crib and bedding....
Uhhh, did you catch that???? I know this won't happen, but at least I'll have a cute get up to look at while I rock my precious, whaling Jake back to sleep.
![]() |
| The web site design center allowed me to put it against the same wall color, crib color, trim color, and flooring as our nursery and I love how it looks! |
And I couldn't stop myself from popping into Little Lambs and Ivy to buy this little John John.
![]() |
| How sweet!! |


4 comments:
Absolutely LOVE the crib and bedding! So sweet!
And that JohnJohn is the cutest! It will be even cuter with little Jake wearing it!
I LOVE the bedding Hanna! It is so cute!
Absolutely adorable! Love the precious bedding with the mocha walls!!!
1st of MANY trips to Little Lambs and Ivy, fo sho!!!!
So exciting
I love it!!!! It is such a GREAT choice!
Post a Comment