4/1/11

"I'm in here, Mommy!!"

Well, folks, it seems I spoke (or blogged) too soon at 4:00 this morning! (see previous post)

Baby cakes has finally made him/herself known with a swift kick to mama's tummy after I turned up the volume of a Lady Gaga song!  Wonder if it was, "Oooh I love that!" or "Ewww turn that down, Mama!"?

It wasn't a hard kick, as that's not possible yet, but it felt a good bit harder than the butterfly feeling many use to describe these first movements.  To me, it felt a little like a small shock wave.  Very hard to describe except to say it was WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!

My God, I'm on CLOUD 9!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

One of the BEST parts of being pregnant! Yay!

Jean said...

its me...

Debbie Sloan said...

Oh what a wonderful feeling....
Love you

Cameron said...

WAHOOO!!!! so exciting!

Courtney said...

makes it so much more REAL now doesn't it???!!!

Tricia said...

The most awesome experience in the world! Enjoy every little kick!!
I LOVE YOU!!!