12/1/14
Thanksgiving Weekend
We had a great Thanksgiving weekend! We left for Greenville Wednesday afternoon and came back home Thursday afternoon. The food was fantastic and we had a blast with everyone. Jake had an absolute BALL with all of his cousins! He loves them all so much. He is at such a great age now, and it's nice that he can hang with the big boys and we don't feel like we have to follow behind him every second.
Friday, we got our Christmas tree and Jake was so excited about it! He loved the lights as we strung them on the tree that night and christened it the next morning with the first ornament. He really enjoyed "helping" me decorate the house. "I 'wike' decorating 'wis' you, Mom." Sweet boy.
Saturday, we went and watched the Clemson/Carolina game with some friends. Jake had a great time playing wit hall the kids! I was the one and only Clemson fan out of the 20 or so people there. I am always a proud Tiger fan, but BOY WAS THIS A GREAT DAY TO BE A TIGER!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment