We are thrilled and are still just letting the news sink in. Jake is excited about a "brudder", too! If I could have chosen, I would have chosen a boy, so I'm happy for so many reasons. I think the number one reason I'm so glad is that he and Jake will have a brother and best friend for life. I know how wonderful and powerful the bond can be with a same sex sibling throughout all stages of life and I can only pray that these two boys experience this, as well.
I am so happy to report that baby boy is looking very healthy and is right on track. All OB appointments from here to the end have now been scheduled and we're getting closer and closer to meeting this little love.
We are kicking a couple of names around and will hopefully have decided on one very soon!
Look at my littlest boyfriend sleeping on his tummy with his hiney in the air! I could eat him up!
He wasn't in the best position, so we couldn't get a good face profile shot, but I love this one so much.

No comments:
Post a Comment