12/3/14

23 weeks, pregnancy 2

We are trucking right along! Baby boy is about 1 lb now and the size of a bunch of grapes. I'm feeling well and HUNGRY AS A HORSE!! I don't have any consistent cravings, but I feel like this baby is either going to love nuts or be totally allergic to them. A few weeks ago, I ate a whole quart bag of boiled peanuts by myself in about 20 minutes and last week I ate an entire bag of pistachios in one sitting. Mercy. My belly button is 1/2 in and 1/2 out. Jake is pretty concerned about this and often asks "what happened to your belly button?" and "is it gone yet, Mom"? I am up 2 or 3 times a night to pee, but sleeping pretty well otherwise. We have still not decided on a name. It's between two that we love and hopefully we'll know soon. His middle name is be Sloan, either way. :) He is moving a lot, especially at night after I get in bed. John felt him kick for the first time Monday night. The movements are definitely getting stronger and stronger. Of course it's the most wonderful feeling in the world. Praying this continues to be a smooth pregnancy.
 

No comments: