Not a reference to the awesome book and movie (can't wait to see) out right now, but to my mom, Deb, who stayed with us until yesterday to help get us settled in with little man. She got up with him so I could sleep, she cooked, cleaned, and shopped for us, she cared for me and for Jake like a mother does and, most of all, she helped me keep my sanity while adjusting to this new world of motherhood.
I could probably write a book on the many ways she helped, so I'll just say a big thank you, thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Deb had to leave for a family matter for a couple of days and so my aunt, Tricia, stayed with us. She was a HUGE help, too, and we appreciate it so, so very much. The sleep and rest you both allowed me to get was so needed.
I am so lucky to have these women in my life to look up to as examples of wonderful mothers. I love you both.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment