9/20/11

Jake - 4 Weeks

Jake is 4 weeks today!  He is growing and changing daily.   He is waking up every two or three hours at night.  I hope this will slow down soon, but, if not, I know it won't last forever (PLEASE, GOD).
I can already see that he may have a stubborn streak.  He gets it honestly.  If he is fussy (not hungry, wet/dirty, sick, etc...) and I finally get him calmed down, he won't relax his little forehead for a long while like he's just determined to be in a bad mood.  It's pretty funny.
He is a very noisy baby.  He stretches all the time and grunts and makes the sweetest little noises you've ever heard.  There was a new one today that was not quite a coo, but almost.
He likes movement; stroller ride, car ride, grocery cart ride.  I guess it's pretty soothing to him.  I also put him in the baby bjorn the other day while I vacuumed and he fell straight to sleep.  He loves white noise and moving around.
A lot of times, I am the only one who can get him to stop crying.  I'm sure this will get frustrating at times, but I have to admit it makes me feel good.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

great picture with his eyes open! He's a doll

Tricia said...

Those little lips are calling my name!!! I WILL see you SOON!!!
I LOVE YOU!

Shelby said...

Beautiful eyes!