Yes, he is a sweeeeeeet little boyfriend, and I am so glad I got to love on him (even just a little) today! Durham does love her newest cousin so, and she enjoyed giving him a bottle, paci, and even med med!!!! However, she does NOT share T very graciously! Maybe next time, I will get more Jake-lovin' time! See you again SOON! I LOVE YOU!!!
Welcome to my blog! (named for The Beatles' song) This is where I keep records of my life and family because I never want to forget a thing and because it's important to me that Jake nad Hamp always have access to the details and memories of their childhood. It's also a great way for family and friends to keep up with us! Enjoy!
2 comments:
How does he continue to get "cuter" by the day?!?!?!?
Yes, he is a sweeeeeeet little boyfriend, and I am so glad I got to love on him (even just a little) today! Durham does love her newest cousin so, and she enjoyed giving him a bottle, paci, and even med med!!!! However, she does NOT share T very graciously! Maybe next time, I will get more Jake-lovin' time!
See you again SOON!
I LOVE YOU!!!
Post a Comment