8/31/12
to Jake : love Mama
As you probably know, aside from never wanting to forget a thing, one of the things that motivates me to blog is that I would give anything to be able to ask my mom about how I was as a baby/child and ask her things only mamas remember. I made this book for the same reasons. It won't mean much to Jake for a long time, and maybe it never will, but this is my gift to him. (I can't wait for it to arrive in the mail!)
I have been working on this for months and just added the last, most recent bits. The easy part was embedding my blog to the site, blurb.com. The hard parts were editing and creating the photo and text layouts for each page, designing the cover, and, of course, choosing which posts to include and which ones to leave out. (I previewed it 500 times before ordering and somehow missed that one picture has his head cropped out. oh, well. it's too late to change it.) It was a labor of love and I hope you enjoy the electronic version!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hanna
What a beautiful gift for your son. Upon reading, my heart swelled and my eyes filled, feeling the love for this most precious child.
Thank you for sharing these wonderful pictures and memories of Jake's first year.
Post a Comment