Jake's first birthday party was a success! We had such a great crowd and it was so much fun! I decided on a ball theme and tried to incorporate all things round.
Jake had so much fun and was such a sweet little boy for his party. The only time he cried was when we took the cake away. He would have eaten the whole thing if we would have let him! He took a long nap after everyone left and when he woke up he had the BEST time playing with all of his new toys!!!
We can't thank everyone enough for coming and celebrating this special day with us. And a special shout out to Kiki, Poppy, Nana, and Papa for all of your help!
Welcome to my blog! (named for The Beatles' song) This is where I keep records of my life and family because I never want to forget a thing and because it's important to me that Jake nad Hamp always have access to the details and memories of their childhood. It's also a great way for family and friends to keep up with us! Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment