He has a cold and has not felt well, and apparently these steps took everything he had out of him because about 5 minutes later, he laid down on the floor in the den, put his thumb in his mouth, and tried to go to sleep. He was snoring almost immediately once I put him in his crib.
8/13/12
Jake's 1st Steps!
Jake took his first steps tonight! He took one and I grabbed the camera and was able to catch a couple more! He's not ready to be walking full time, but we are so proud he took his first steps!
He has a cold and has not felt well, and apparently these steps took everything he had out of him because about 5 minutes later, he laid down on the floor in the den, put his thumb in his mouth, and tried to go to sleep. He was snoring almost immediately once I put him in his crib.
He has a cold and has not felt well, and apparently these steps took everything he had out of him because about 5 minutes later, he laid down on the floor in the den, put his thumb in his mouth, and tried to go to sleep. He was snoring almost immediately once I put him in his crib.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
My mouth hurts from smiling so much!!! Watched this about 10 times. Can't believe how quickly he transitioned from cruising to walking!!! Put on your running shoes....
Love that boy!
Kiki
Post a Comment