8/10/12

Summer Break?

I am the daughter of a teacher, so I have a very healthy respect for the HARD, HARD work teachers do, but, if I see one more status update on facebook from a teacher about how sad they are that summer break is over, I'm going to lose it.  At least they get one.  They absolutely deserve it and they get one, but no one else does, so please stop.  We get it.
What I wouldn't give to have breaks like this to spend with my family.  I could have been a teacher myself, I guess, but it's not for me and people don't become teachers for the breaks.  Even I know that.  Again, I have A LOT of respect for what teachers do.

I wouldn't dare post this rant on facebook for fear of being murdered, but anyone who reads my blog, any teachers included, understand that I appreciate what they do and feel that they do deserve the breaks.  It's just a little hard to sympathize sometimes.  Boo hoo, my full 3 months with my children has come to an end.  Don't worry, your fall break is right around the corner.

I don't mean to be so negative.  I'm just venting and please take me with a grain of salt.
Again, I'll remind you;  It's my blog and I'll bitch if I want to. :)

No comments: