12/29/11

Soul Patch

I know this term typically refers to a small patch of hair under a man's lower lip (gross), but it's what I'm calling the rather kinky, nappy patch of hair on the back of Jake's ever-balding little head.
Because he's not able to sit up independently yet, he spends a good bit of time on his back (as all babies do).  It doesn't take long at all for the smooth, fine baby hair to turn into his SOUL PATCH!  (You can guess why I'm calling it that)
Do you see the little mats?  Looks like I never brush his hair, which, of course, I do. 
Also notice the poor little thing's got a strip of bald going on around his head.  So much hair is in his crib each morning.  It's coming out so fast now!

1 comment:

ALindler said...

LOL that is too funny and CUTE!!!