I may have mentioned that Jake has outgrown the majority of his clothes, especially the play/day to day clothes. Everywhere I go, most of the reasonably priced things I see have really stupid little sayings on them. I just really can't deal with the 'little stinker', 'mommy's little prince', 'heart breaker', 'daddy's little helper', 'little flirt', and what have you's. And I refuse to pay a lot of money for clothes that are grown out of so quickly.
I don't sew, so making clothes is out of the question. My solution? IRON ON APPLIQUES!
I bought some blank shirts, onsies, and rompers from rockbottomt-shirts.com which averaged $3 or $4 each. Then I ordered some iron on appliques, which were between $2 and $3 each, from a few different shops on Etsy.
They're inexpensive and cute! He won't be in 9's and 12's much longer, I'm sure, so I bought all size 18m and 24m's because he can wear them loose now and grow into them.
Not sure how long they'll hold up, but we'll see!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
those really are so cute:)
Post a Comment