Christmas morning was a lot of fun. Even though Jake had no clue anything was going on, the day had so much more meaning and was so special. He made it complete.
We spent the afternoon at John's parents' and had a great time and we were all spoiled!
Jake has been such a trooper during this crazy week of non-stop going and I'm so proud of him.
I can't believe his first Christmas is behind us now and I look forward to many more with this sweet angel of mine.
I didn't get as many pictures as I would have liked, but here's what I have.
![]() |
| Santa came to our house! |
![]() |
| and he came to kiss Jake before he left and accidentally left some soot behind! |
![]() |
| Jake "checking out" his loot |
![]() |
| at John's parents' house with one of the things Santa gave him. |
![]() |
| Thank you, Kiki and Poppy, for EVERYTHING! |
![]() |
| me and Jake at John's parents' |
![]() |
| 'Til next year!!!! |
Merry Christmas, everyone, and Happy New Year!!!








1 comment:
It looks like your Christmas was wonderful!! I love the butt PJ's!!
Post a Comment