I am twice a lucky girl. A wonderful father of my own and now a wonderful father for my son is more than I deserve, but let it be so.
My husband isn't much for being gushed over, so I'll keep my shout out to him short and sweet. (no such luck in the future since his first "real" father's day will be next year.)
I just know John is going to be such an incredible dad. This is one of the reasons I love him so much and what attracted me to him almost 5 years ago. He is loving, tough, but sensitive, smart and silly, supportive and practical and so many other things which will make for a great father for our Jake.
I can't wait to see you through a mother's eyes as the father of our baby boy, John. Just like me, you are already so proud of him. He is one lucky child. I love you so much.
Happy Father's Day!
Hanna
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment