4/8/15

Hamp's nursery

Our house is 80 + years old and has limited rooms, so we had to get creative when making room for Hamp.  We switched some rooms around to create a space for his nursery and I am really pleased with how the house is now set up and how his room looks and feels.  Eventually, if we're still in this house, he and Jake may share a room, but we'll cross that bridge when we get there.

I wanted something clean feeling and simple for his room and I really like how it turned out.  I chose the same color that we recently painted Jake's room for Hamp's.  It's a light color and the room has lots of natural light, so I really like how bright it is.  A few alligator accents and some pops of primary colors, I love how simple it is.



instead of buying accents to add pops of color, I decided to use works by our resident 3 year old artist, Jake, and even framed one.

by: Jake (3)


the original Ernest Lee that John had made for me/Hamp for Christmas








No comments: