Today was the last day at Ms. Bea's for Jake. I know that, even though he doesn't "get it", he will miss her. He's been going to her house almost every week day since he was 9 weeks old. She and I both cried as Jake and I left. We gave her a pretty flower arrangement as a small thank you for loving our baby like she does. If you can't be with your child, the next best thing is a caregiver you know will love and take special care of them and we can't thank her enough for doing just that. She loves him to death and he loves her, too.
And Griffin, who is a few months younger than Jake, has been there since he was a baby, too. They are best buds. Jake calls him "Fiffi" and he calls Jake "Cake".
(I hate that the quality of these pictures is so poor. They were taken with my phone in very low light and also it's hard to get a clear pic of two busy toddlers.)
Now on to PRESCHOOL!!!! WHAT!?
No comments:
Post a Comment