The funniest thing about the whole thing is that his big ol' self has to have his baths in his little baby tub in the sink until he can sit up. He is way too big for it, but we can't move on until he sits! haha!
3/4/12
not gonna do it
Jake flat out refuses to be part of the sit up by myself club. It's not a big deal and he's not behind or anything, I just thing it's funny because I know he is strong enough to do it, he's just not interested. I am not in a hurry to get him there, to be honest, because I know sitting up is one step closer to mobility and I'm not sure I'm ready for that! We do get a big kick out of it, though, because he just WILL NOT sit up.
The funniest thing about the whole thing is that his big ol' self has to have his baths in his little baby tub in the sink until he can sit up. He is way too big for it, but we can't move on until he sits! haha!
The funniest thing about the whole thing is that his big ol' self has to have his baths in his little baby tub in the sink until he can sit up. He is way too big for it, but we can't move on until he sits! haha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment