3/23/12

Jake - 7 months

You are still a happy go lucky, laid back baby and you smile all the time
- You rarely fuss unless you're sleepy.
- You are starting to take a while to warm up to strangers, but you eventually do.  And you don't get fussy about it, you just stare and stare at them until you're comfortable and then you just show them your two pearlies. 
- You wake up between 6:30 and 7:00 and have a 7oz bottle every 4 hours.  Last bottle is right before bed at 7pm.  You have a fruit for breakfast at about 8 or 8:30 and vegetable for supper at about 6. You love every food you've tried except for Sprouts babyfood pasta and lentel bolonese.  You hated it and gagged.
- You take 3 to 4 naps a day  They're usually at least an hour long and sometimes 2 or 3hours.  You sleep on your belly most of the time.
- You're in size 12 - 18 month clothes and size 4 diapers
- You weighed 21lbs 12oz at the doctor's office 3/15
- You can sit by yourself!!!!  I'm so proud of you and I can tell you're proud of yourself!
- A couple of times you have pushed yourself up on your knees on the bed and "crawled/hopped" with both knees hopping forward at the same time.  You're trying and you'll get there soon!  I don't know if I'm ready!
- Your favorite activities are playing in your exersaucer, laying in your swing, rolling and playing with toys on the floor, chewing your sophie giraffe, laying on the bed and playing with me or daddy, being outside, and sucking your thumb.
- Your least favorite activities are...well, anything that requires you to be still.  You are so curious and aware of everything around you and you don't want to miss a thing.  I change most of your diapers on the bed in your room and you just can't be bothered with it.  You just roll your naked little hiney all over the place.  Your hiney, by the way, is the cutest thing on this PLANET!
- You are giggling more and more especially when I play PEE PIE! with you.
- You babble a good bit, too.  maa, baba, adaa, kkkkkkkkkkkkk, and ooooooh.  You make noise with your lips shut a lot, too, which makes a funny muffled noise that you like.
- You've gone out to eat with us a couple of times and did wonderfully.  We still leave you in your carrier and sit you next to me.  It will be a new challenge when you're ready for a high chair, but I'm excited about that.
- You have two teeth (bottom front two) and you drool all the time.
- I call you my little billy goat because you're so silly and I just want to eat you up!  You have such a funny little personality.
- My favorite thing right now would have to be that you are resting your head on my shoulder a lot. .. If you only knew how happy you make your mama, Jake...


I love you more every single day.

No comments: